Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Another Day Almost Gone

Not quite Wednesday.

DS2 is STILL watching telly. Wish he would go to bed so he will get up at a reasonable hour in the morning.... Both kids have been late every day for school so far this term.......... We went to see DS2's Year Adviser yesterday and it seems that the only ones who have a problem with him (regarding his schoolwork) is US !! ALL teachers are quite happy with hime even though they say he could do more. Little bugger is coasting along.

DD2 is off to see the Family Health team on Thursday to try and see about her self harming and anything else that may crop up......

I had a FANTASTIC weekend.

Went to a Scrapping Retreat at the Plantation Motel in sunny Tyndale not far from home. Managed a few LO's and got the challenges done. SO much laughing happened, food was wonderful and there was probably too much of it but who cares?? We were there for a good time. My friend Robyn came down from Maryborough in Qld for it and had a great time, too. Hoping there will be another one soon....... They manager of the place is making plans for us to come back. He has worked out where he will put us to scrap, where Ke-Ane and Ericia from www.directscrapbookingwarehouse.com.au can set up and then lock their shop up....... I think he enjoyed having us all there :) :)

I am having a Stampin' Up Party tomorrow night....cannot wait. I am beginning to love their stuff. Ink pads are a great price at $10.00 each for a really good sized ink pad. My demo lady, Dianne, has only been with SU for a relatively short time but already has some great ideas.

I'll see how I go uploading some of my scrapping LO's tomorrow.........

See you....It's time for bed :)

No comments: