Saturday, August 18, 2007

I've been feeling quite 'up in the air' lately. Have a few things going round my mind..........

Miss Emily came home from Uni today and is staying with some friends for the duration of her prac. The two girls do not want to be in the same house together. Not every mothers dream but it is how to keep the peace. Her prac is 3 weeks in Maclean, then she has two weeks holiday. I don't know what her plans are.

We see the counsellor (DH and I) on Tuesday about what the girls have been going through and then on Thursday, Elizabeth and us see the visiting doctor at the Hospital. Her self harming has settled a bit but her apparent need to have a boyfriend has not. This is a concern because there are two many friends who happen to be boys. A problem with having a girl who is beautiful for a daughter...

I have been thinking about a return to work but will badly need to do a refresher course of some sort. This will upset the financial applecart as things are worked closely so that the kids receive the full benefits of us having a low income. Doesn't do me much good, though. I have considered going to Sydney to do this................. now is not a good time, though because of the woes on the home front.

Sometimes I just want to leave all this (it's just too hard) and start a new life.....

No comments: