Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Birthday Girl

Tomorrow, my big girl, my Bi-Centennial Baby turns 18. Where on earth has that time gone?

She sits her HSC this year and then off to Uni in Armidale (she hopes). That will give me two kids at Uni and two kids at home. gee it is going to be quiet !!!

There will be no birthday tea in our house tomorrow night as she is going out with her friend, Jess. None om Saturday night, either because she will be at Jess's for the weekend. looks like Friday night is the go !!! I'll be scrapping with my friend tomorrow afternoon so will do a cake in the morning so we can have birthday cake after school.

Just cannot believe she is 18.......................

2 comments:

CaroleW said...

Happy birthday and congratulations to your daughter! Good to see you blogging again, I like catching up with you!

xx

Jeepie said...

Hi. Just replying from your comments to my blog.

I went to Dr Sprague (Stephen) at Southport. Awesome doctor. He has done my knee and both knees of my brother. HIghly recomend him.

Thanks for the tips of Dad's mouth. The nurses are that understaff they don't have time to clean his mouth. He has started to eat mushy food so i am hoping things will improve quickly.

I hope your DD has a lovely birthday.