Wednesday, September 06, 2006

SPLAT

Can someone tell me why it is that when I start to feel OK, I seem to crash? It happens time and time again............About 8 years ago I was running around, doing heaps of stuff at school and out of school. Now I do ZILCH and I STILL end up in a heap. I have a good start to the day, then within a couple of hours, I can be in tears, pick up a bit during the day, then fizzle at night. I am up and down like a yo-yo...............

I try to control how I am but sometimes I can't. I try not to let on to the family how I feel but they are not silly........they know. The birthday girl loses it with me, DH can too......

Just don't know.

I find myself thinking of doing 'silly things'.............I have strong urges just not to be here.

I have been told so many times that I am not expected to ever go back to work, then this morning I am asked if I want to go back............. The finances are all geared to a low income so me going back to work will stuff up those plans.

Have to go.........

I'm a bit tired and need my beauty sleep.............

2 comments:

CaroleW said...

Hugs Jenny, I wish SO much that I knew how to lift you up and keep you there but I don't know enough about the demons you're struggling with, I guess when I read through your (newly transferred!) blog I'll learn more. Anyway - another hug (((((Jenny)))))

In answer to your comment on my blog, Derek definitely has an aneurysm in his abdomen. He had one in his chest (thoracic) and that was operated on and repaired in May 2000. That's when they found the aorta had split and there were two aneurysms, the one they fixed and the one they left. It's monitored anually now and we know, but don't like to remind ourselve of it, he's living on borrowed time. Now with today's diabetes diagnosis more than ever we're determined to make the best of what we've got!

Chin up hun, I'm rooting for you.

Love
Carole

Jeepie said...

Hi.

Try 30plus....the tablets that Lisa Curry Kenny advertises. I find they work well