Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Have Made a Minor Decision

I am taking the plunge today and seeing a GP. Not my usual one as she is away, so another of the lady Dr.s There have been a feww things happen in the last couple of months that have tended to 'get to me' and I can't seem to get myself out of my rut. I just don't want to do anything much and there is plenety to do. Just have no real interest in anything much which in its turn, helps keep me down there.......

Can't cope well with the kids.........just life in general. Admittedly, I am nowhere near as bad as I was in March/ April but I don't want to get as down as that.

There are people around who are worse than me but to be truthful, sometimes it just doesn't help me. I feel worse because I feel bad about stuff and yet, their life happenings are worse than mine.

I am rambling here.

1 comment:

CaroleW said...

Don't know whether you have seen the doctor by now, so I'm either wishing you good luck that she will offer you some help, or that (if you've seen her) you've GOT some help and are feeling more positive about things. Hugs Hun, think about you a lot.

Hey, and I like that music too!