Monday, September 11, 2006

Wellllll

..I am sitting here bashing the keyboard. I want to do some scrapping but just sat there. Gazing off into nothing.

I am not sure I can handle being me at the moment. I just wish there was something better.........

Oliver just refuses to get his homework done, Elizabeth came home last Friday with the announcement that a Yr 11 boy (a nice kid) has asked her to be his girlfriend. He came around to meet us and when he went home........well she just watches too much bloody Television.........

Ally is favouring DH............I should not have expected a kitten to be all mine when there are 4 others in the house. I will never have a cat again like my Possum.

I think I should just go to bed.

1 comment:

CaroleW said...

HI hun! Just wanted to pop in and say hello, make sure you're OK. Sounds as if yesterday wasn't so good for you. Hope today is better, and remember where I am if you want a very private rant.... :)